Friday, October 7, 2016

Yosemite

Yosemite National Park (/jˈsɛmti/ yoh-SEM-it-ee) is a United States National Park spanning eastern portions of Tuolumne, Mariposa and Madera counties in the central eastern portion of the U.S. state of California. The park, which is managed by the National Park Service, covers an area of 747,956 acres (1,168.681 sq mi; 302,687 ha; 3,026.87 km2) and reaches across the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
Visit the homepage for more info:http://www.yosemite.com/

I am not a hiker---but I try my  best to walk around.
The drought in California really affects the trees, other plants, mountains-basically,, all living things.
It is the start of the Fall season, hoping to see the real change of the greens,
but, brown all over is evidently around the place...due to the dryness.
However, nature sets into course...nature knows best...nature has its own care for everything.








A photo of my uncle--standing high


As I end my trek here Yosemite,
Let me quote J. Muir

"Nature's peace will flow into you,
as sunshine flows into trees."





Thank you for taking time to view my blog.
-Til my next travel...

btw..all pix are by me
Freundschaft Bee


source: wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment