Thursday, March 10, 2016

PORTOBELLO....London

Welcome to Portobello Road, the world’s largest antiques market with over 1,000 dealers selling every kind of antique and collectible. Visitors flock from all over the world to discover one of London’s best loved landmarks which contains the most extensive selection of antiques in Britain.






Portobello Road Market draws tourists. The main market day for antiques is Saturday. However, there are also fruit and vegetable stalls in the market, which trade throughout the week and are located further north than the antiques, near the Westway Flyover.




From the subway, I keep walking until I see the street PORTOBELLO..
A long walk..but worth it...



It is touristy.....orderly...great mix of antiques and collectibles...

Let me share with you my 'finds'
through my lens...


With some little tweaks on this pic...to become more vintage...




And so...where would I park then...?


******************
These antiques and vintage stuffs....

They say
"It's  TRASH"...
I say
"It's a TREASURE".....



Thank you for taking time
to view my blog...
'Til next tour..
--Freunschaft Bee
p.s. All pics are by me...


Follow me on
Instagram and FB


Source:
Wikipedia













No comments:

Post a Comment