Sunday, January 3, 2016

Nagoya, Japan

I always look forward to see the Illumination Park when I am in Nagoya.
With about 8.5 million LED lights illuminating the flower park, Nabana no Sato is one of the largest illumination events in Japan. 
There are various attractions including a huge field transformed into a sea of lights below an animated light show, light tunnels and an observation deck that lifts visitors high above the park where they can get a bird's eye view of the lights.
Each year changes its theme. Year 2016 is Heidi, Girl of the Alps. It shows the different changes of seasons. 









 


It is always a treat for me to come here..
Always amazes me with all the LED lights all over the park..
Worth visiting...









Thank you for taking time to view my  blog.
Pics credit: Freundschaft Bee & Cyncere


Instagram & FB:
Freundschaft_bee




Source: TripAdvisory



No comments:

Post a Comment